It's always nice when the phone rings and it's a new potential client, but wouldn't it be better if they called you already impressed with your business? This is exactly what a website can do. Potential clients will be able to easily get answers to questions directly from your website about what you do, so when they do call, they are already several steps closer to doing using your service or purchasing products from you. Below I have listed some of the biggest positives to having a great website.
1. Increase your enquiries. Websites are effectively a 24 hour marketing tool, potential clients can view your information 24 hours a day with no need for your office to be staffed!
2. You can commicate who you are, what you do, how you provide your service or products to your clients.
3. A picture is worth a thousand words! Show off what you can do, your team, your service, your products, all in glorious colour on your potential clients computer screen!
4. Creating professional appeal is important, a good website will highlight to clients that your business is professional at what it does, this instills confidence.
5. Clients like the fact, they can view your website and drop over an email for any further information they may need at any time, day or night from anywhere in the world.
6. The world has changed. Ignoring the internet and hoping your business competes and grows against other more tech aware competitors using older marketing methods is a recipe for your business to steadily decline.
A fresh modern website to appeal to your clients is absolutely essential in the modern world, they don't need to cost the earth and have many many benefits, some of which I have highlighted above. For a free no obligation quote on a website please feel free to contact us.